Saturday, September 27, 2008

I HATE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I HATE YOU! I LOVE YOU! (and so forth)

My folks are in Remsen doing a craft show (my dad does stained glass and is brilliant at it) and so they called early this afternoon to let me know how it was going with them. Small problem: sometime between yesterday and today at noon, my cell phone ceased to work at its full capacity. For instance, suppose you were to call me and try to have a conversation with me. I can hear you, but you cannot hear me. Unless I shout, which is how I talked to my dad.

And then later, Libby, when she called to see if we were still going out later. And to give her my land line number.

Then I ran an experiment, where I put my started up "No Sugar Tonight/New Mother Nature" on iTunes, dialed my house, put my phone down on my laptop. Then I shut the door to my room and went to go answer the house phone downstairs. It was highly scientific, featured classic rock, and proved that my cell phone has been rendered crap in just over a month.

I am irritated. Now I have to go to the cell phone joint and find out what gives. I love my cell phone company, too! God, I am so pissed at them. Always something, innit?



She's gettin' us all. She's gettin us all...

1 comment:

Emily Hainsworth said...

I. hate. cell phone. companies. But I go thru a lot of phones. Last time, my Razr started acting possessed...I went into the store, and explained it was acting funny. The girl grabbed it w/o a word, took out the battery, and pointed to a red sensor inside. After I thought YOU'RE A HUGE BITCH, I asked what it was. Guess the red color meant it had gotten wet. But she was still a dry chaffing bitch.

lol, um sorry for bleeping up your blog.