Sunday, September 21, 2008

Oh thank god, part I. (Or, 7 things about me.)

1. I always kind of wanted to be a cheerleader. That's why it's my #1 Halloween costume!

2. I enjoy doing voices and am considered by many to be fairly good at it.

3. It's quite possible that I am incapable of turning my brain off.

4. I have attention deficit disorder. (Seriously.)

5. In college, I changed my major from psychology to English Writing, despite the fact that such a degree has no practical application, as far as I can tell.

6. I once had a job as a bartender for two weeks. I saved my tips and bought a turntable.

7. The best job I ever had was also the lowest paying, relatively speaking. (Minimum wage at the bookstore in college.)

If you read it, you're tagged, mate.

1 comment:

Emily Hainsworth said...

Whoa - #2. I'm sporadically really good at voices too. I have busted out with David Bowie and Dave Matthews on 2 separate occasions, and Stefan looked at me all shocked and said I nailed them. LOL.

WE. SHOULD. PERFORM.