Thursday, September 4, 2008

Just so we are all up to speed here

I moved again. This time, back to Syracuse, which means I will be going back to work for Kinney. And yes, it also means that school has been put on hold. For those interested, I am still enrolled at RW, I just got a deferment until January. And as far as school goes right now, that's about all I know.

Other things I know include the following:

I am not entirely happy, but I am not abysmally unhappy either.

I love my friends, as Jodi would say, like WOAH.

I love my family and I am incredibly grateful for them.

I am also grateful for the people in my life who can make me smile regardless of time and place. I think you guys know who you are. I've probably cried in front of you.

I know that there's a mess of stuff I don't know.

I know that there are a lot of things that strike me as REALLY REALLY REALLY important, and I know that I'm not sure which of them is for me to chase as a career or a calling.

I know that burning bridges is dumb, and I will avoid doing it. Ever. EV. AR.

Really.

2 comments:

Emily Hainsworth said...

Ah, the bane of being on the tail end of GenX. Isn't it great that none of us can figure out what the Effff to do with our lives???

Eat some skittles...I was going to say it will work itself out, but instead I will say YOU will work it out. *hugs*

Pam said...

I know what you need. You need to come out to Buffalo and stay with me. :-) That will fix everything